Sunday, September 26, 2021

Happy Daughters' Day 2021

Happy Daughters’ Day to all the daughters of this world. You make this world beautiful and this life so precious!


May the daughters of the next generation
• Be fully empowered
• Never know the existence of gender pay gap
• Have access to equal opportunity as a basic right
• Never know sexism!

Tall dreams indeed, but what will we not do for our daughters?!!
To the treasured two darlings who made me a mother – Thank you ❤
I strive every day to be more worthy of you and your infinite love.

When I need to derive strength, all I have to do is remember whose daughter I am. I hope that will be true for you too one day ðŸ™‚

#DaughtersDay2021 #daughter #love #empowerment #equality #genderequality #motherhood #beautiful #preciouslife #kids #girls #women

No comments:

Post a Comment