Sunday, June 21, 2009

www.my-mother.net

My post about my mom for Mother’s day is now on http://www.my-mother.net/ --> Featured stories! This is a great website and I think a lovely tribute to mothers. They are finally going to put all the stories/tributes together as a book...what better way to appreciate our mothers right? Do send your own articles to stories@firstcounselors.com, or submit online at the site. See below email from the webmaster for calls for the same.

Dear Sunitha
Thank you for your story about your mother. It is now available online at
www.my-mother.net where you can access and read it.
Please also let your friends and relatives read your story online and perhaps they too will write and submit stories about their mothers. Together we can make this the greatest tribute to mothers. Hope you will blog about this too.
With best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment